You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Version 1 Next »
Release Notes - September 6, 2015
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1p.
- Added option of using different XML parsers.
- Handle local name space definition in part elements of WSDL definition.
- Support new transformation property to use jitterbit xml parser.
- Handle data tree under Group + Oneof.
- Fixed issue with XML with Group + OneOf combinations.
- Flag jitterbit.target.db.include_null_in_sql_statement and TruncateDbCharTargets were swapped.
- More restrictive headers used by the Agent web server.
- Jitterbit Studio under Windows is now installed for all users instead of just the user running the original installation.
Last updated: Mar 31, 2017
- No labels