Cloud Studio process templates, available through Jitterbit Marketplace, are pre-built integration use cases that accelerate the execution of a specific business process using objects such as invoices or employees across multiple applications or systems.
Process templates are designed to reduce the time to deployment by 50 to 80 percent and can be self-implemented, delivered by Jitterbit Professional Services, or delivered by an implementation partner.
A process template consists of one or more projects using multiple endpoints, may include customization files, and has its own documentation in PDF format available through download from Jitterbit Marketplace. After the projects are created, you must enter appropriate values in the project variables that set credentials and other information for the project in each project individually.
The instructions for importing, configuring, and working with the templates are provided within each template's documentation.
Cloud Studio Process Templates
Learn about the available process templates through these links. Process templates and their documentation are accessible through Jitterbit Marketplace. For access to a specific template, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
This information may help with troubleshooting common problems when working with process templates. For additional assistance with process templates, contact Jitterbit Support.
- Issue: As the particular instance of an endpoint used during the development of a process template may not match your specific instance with regard to available standard and custom fields, it is possible that projects developed with a process template may not deploy given differences in schemas.
- Solution: The solution is to adjust project transformations to accommodate any differences by regenerating the schemas and then remapping fields. Refresh the schema of a transformation for appropriate sources and targets. It may be necessary to first clear an existing schema and then mirror a new schema and remap the required fields.
- Issue: When configuring an email notification component with Microsoft-based email, testing the connection fails.
- Solution: Cloud Studio does not support Microsoft-based email. Configure the email notification component with another email provider.
Fatal Error Related to File Dependencies
- Issue: The operation log may display an error:
Failed to initialize transformation "". There is no file in the local file store for File_ID = 123...
- Solution: Follow the steps to retry an operation.
Jira: Error While Sending the HTTP Request
- Issue: In process templates that connect to a Jira endpoint, you may receive this error on running an operation:
The Exception is Error while sending the HTTP request. The Exception is No Data found for <Jira Project Key>.This error may be due to Jira activities that are configured to use a Jira project that is not available in your Jira endpoint.
Please verify project configuration
- Solution: To resolve this error, follow these steps:
- Open the Jira connection and click the Test button to verify the connection with the endpoint.
- Open each Jira Search, Create, Update, Delete, or Issue activity and select the desired Jira project from your Jira endpoint. Click Next to advance through any remaining configuration steps. On the last step, click Finished to save the activity configuration.
- Open each transformation that is adjacent to one of those Jira activities and regenerate any schemas inherited from a Jira activity (see Transformation Schema Regeneration in Schema Regeneration). If any transformation mapping validation errors are displayed, you must clear the invalid mappings and remap fields (see Transformation Mapping Validity and Transformation Mapping).
- Redeploy and rerun the operation chain.