A Jitterbit Cloud Agent Group consists of a set of Jitterbit Harmony Agents maintained and managed by Jitterbit. This option allows you to run all of your integrations in the cloud with a scalable, multi-tenant, fault-tolerant clustered Agent Group.
Two Cloud Agent Groups are available:
- Production Cloud Agent Group: This group is available with a version of the Jitterbit Harmony Agent that is fully tested and ready for production.
- Sandbox Cloud Agent Group: This group is always the next version of the Jitterbit Harmony Agent, to which the Production Cloud Agent Group will next be upgraded. (Typically, it is the version of the Private Agent included in the latest Harmony Platform release at time of the Sandbox Cloud Agent Group update.)
The Sandbox Cloud Agent Group is available for testing your projects with a new version of Jitterbit Harmony to ensure that you are ready for the next upgrade of the Production Cloud Agent Group. It is not intended as a test environment for your projects prior to "go-live"—that's what a Harmony environment is for—as projects in the Sandbox Cloud Agent, if they use a new feature introduced in that specific version, cannot be moved to the Production Agent Group until the Production Cloud Agent is upgraded to the same version.
Configuration of Cloud Agent Groups
Cloud Agents are configured using the default settings for a Harmony Private Agent with these differences:
- Windows OS authentication for databases is not allowed.
- Key-based SSH login is not allowed.
- Only JDBC drivers are supported. ODBC driver access is not allowed.
- TLS 1.2 is required for all connections, both to the Jitterbit Harmony platform and between Harmony, Agents, and endpoints. TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are not supported.
- Operation debug logging is not allowed.
- Operation logs from agents in a Cloud Agent Group are retained for 30 days by Jitterbit Harmony. Activity logs are viewable only within the Studio or Management Console UI and cannot be downloaded.
- The temp storage size limit is 50 GB per file for version 10.10 or higher Cloud Agents.
- All temp files are cleaned up very quickly; you cannot rely that they are present after an operation runs.
- By default, using local files as sources or targets is disabled and they cannot be used on Cloud Agents.
- A project is limited to 8 running operations per agent at any time.
- The maximum length of time an operation can run (
MaxOperationRuntimeSeconds) is set at 21600 seconds (6 hours).
- The time zone used for schedules on Cloud Agents is UTC, unless the Override Schedule Agent Time Zone setting is enabled in your organization's policies.
- A limited group of Jitterbit plugins are available for use on Cloud Agents.
- As documented individually, certain features or connectors, such as the Design Studio QuickBooks OAuth 2.0 Connector, are not available on Cloud Agent Groups.
If this configuration does not meet your project requirements, you should use a Private Agent.Known Issues
This section identifies known issues with the current versions of Cloud Agent Groups:
- SFTP directories sometimes aren't auto-created
SetSalesforceSession function doesn't work
- Summary: The Jitterbit Script function
SetSalesforceSession doesn't work correctly and shouldn't be used in Design Studio or Cloud Studio.
Additional Info: If used, the script may or may not generate an error. Even if the script does not generate an error, the function will not work correctly. As the function doesn't work, the built-in session handling of the Salesforce connector will be used.
|Easy Heading Macro|
|navigationTitle||On This Page|