For a Jitterbit Harmony organization, this table of downloads is displayed:
After reviewing the system requirements and recommendations for Private Agents, see the installation instructions for your operating system and installation type:
- Windows Quiet Agent Installer (x65): Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Windows Quiet Agent
- Windows (x64): Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Windows Agent
- Linux (x64): Installing a Jitterbit Harmony Linux Agent
NOTE: For the Windows Private Agent download options, the most common use case is the Windows (x64) installation file.
Installers without (x64) are earlier 32-bit installers and are recommended only to be used in consultation with Jitterbit Support.
- Jitterbit Private API Gateway: Installation files for a Jitterbit Harmony Private API Gateway, intended to be used by organizations that also have an API Manager subscription. A Private API Gateway is not required, as API calls use the Jitterbit Cloud API Gateway by default.
- Jitterbit Studio: Installation files for Jitterbit Harmony Design Studio. Design Studio is not required if you are using Jitterbit Harmony Cloud Studio.
- Jitterbit Connectors: Supporting files needed for Design Studio or Cloud Studio, each described in documentation:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012, and 4.0: See Microsoft Dynamics AX Connector (Design Studio).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, CRM 2015, and 365: See Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector (Design Studio) or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector (Cloud Studio).
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 and 2010: See Microsoft Dynamics GP Connector (Design Studio).
- SAP Event Listener: See SAP Event Listener (Design Studio).