- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|NOTE: This WARNING: Jitterbit version 5.x is the legacy Jitterbit product. Jitterbit strongly recommends upgrading that all customers upgrade to Jitterbit Harmony. Please see For more information, see Upgrading from Jitterbit v5.x to Harmony and Register for Harmony for more information.|
|and Getting Started.|
Download the latest version of the legacy v5.x Studio and legacy v5.x Jitterbit Server at Customer Downloads. The official external support for commercial customers is provided via For support, visit Getting Support.
Release Notes- September
– September 6, 2015
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1p.
- Added option of using different XML parsers.
- Handle local name space definition in part elements of WSDL definition.
- Support new transformation property to use jitterbit xml parser.
- Handle data tree under Group + Oneof.
- Fixed issue with XML with Group + OneOf combinations.
- Flag jitterbit.target.db.include_null_in_sql_statement and TruncateDbCharTargets were swapped.
- More restrictive headers used by the Agent web server.
- Jitterbit Studio under Windows is now installed for all users instead of just the user running the original installation.
|title||On This Page|
|reverse||true||cqllabel = "v5-release-notes" and space = "DOC"|
|sort||title||cqllabel in ("release-notes-overview","install-overview","v5-agent-overview","v5-studio-overview") and space = "DOC"|
Last updated: lastmodifieddate