Pending operations are queued by the Jitterbit server for execution. To view the queue for an operation, choose either of:
- Right-click on an Operation in the Project Items Panel and select Operation Queue from the drop-down menu:
- Click the I nverted Triangle to the right of the name of an operation in the Design Workspace and s elect Operation Queue from the drop-down menu:
The Operation Queue displays in a separate tab.
- You can delete any pending process if you do not require it to execute by clicking the Delete button next to the appropriate entry.
WARNING: There is no "undo" function for deleting a pending operation.
- Operations are held in the queue until they have completed.
- If you delete an “active” operation that is already being processed by Jitterbit Harmony, it will be removed from this list and the system will stop processing it.
- If the target for this "interrupted" operation is a file, you can delete or overwrite this partially created file.
- If the operation's target is a database, you may need to manually clean up the database tables as some of the transformed information may already have been written to your target database before the operation was interrupted.
|Easy Heading Free|