- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|NOTE: This WARNING: Jitterbit version 5.x is the legacy Jitterbit product. Jitterbit strongly recommends upgrading that all customers upgrade to Jitterbit Harmony. Please see For more information, see Upgrading from Jitterbit v5.x to Harmony and Register for Harmony for more information.|
|and Getting Started.|
Download the latest version of the legacy v5.x Studio and legacy v5.x Jitterbit Server at Customer Downloads. The official external support for commercial customers is provided via For support, visit Getting Support.
Release Notes- December
– December 2015
- Fixed problem with ParseUrl not decoding some characters (such as <) correctly.
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException in JDBC database transactions under heavy load.
- Fixed issue with XML with Group + OneOf combinations.
- Allows HTTP compression for in transit data.
- The nillable attribute will be shown in extra folder of target.
- Java upgraded to JRE 8u65.
- OpenSSL upgraded to 1.0.1q.
|title||On This Page|
|reverse||true||cqllabel = "v5-release-notes" and space = "DOC"|
Last updated: lastmodifieddate