- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
NOTE: This is the legacy Jitterbit product. Jitterbit strongly recommends upgrading to Jitterbit Harmony. Please see Upgrading from Jitterbit v5.x to Harmony and Register for Harmony for more information.
Release Notes - December 2015
- Fixed problem with ParseUrl not decoding some characters (such as <) correctly.
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException in JDBC database transactions under heavy load.
- Fixed issue with XML with Group + OneOf combinations.
- Allows HTTP compression for in transit data.
- The nillable attribute will be shown in extra folder of target.
- Java upgraded to JRE 8u65.
- OpenSSL upgraded to 1.0.1q.