This page details system requirements that apply to Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader.
Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader versions 126.96.36.199 and later support TLS 1.2.
Data Loader versions 10.47 and later no longer support TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for JDBC driver connections to database endpoints by default. TLS 1.0 or 1.1 can be re-enabled (though not recommended) by removing
TLSv1.1 from the
jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms security property in the Data Loader
java.security configuration file, which can be found at this default location:
These are required for Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader installation on a Windows system:
- Windows updates: Install all Windows security and "critical" updates prior to installing or upgrading Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader. There are known Microsoft issues when installing on systems that don’t have the latest updates (e.g. KB2966870 and KB3140245).
- NTFS: The install partition must be NTFS-formatted.
- Compression: It is not recommended to use Windows compression on the Jitterbit folder or temp folder on the machine where Jitterbit is installed and running because of the I/O involved by the nature of an integration application. Using Windows compression may drastically slow down processing of Jitterbit operations/transformations.
These are required for Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader installation on a macOS system:
- macOS updates: Install all macOS security and "critical" updates prior to installing or upgrading Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader.
Operating System Requirements
Jitterbit recommends these operating system specifications for Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader.
Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader is supported for these Windows versions:
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2022
A 64-bit OS is required.
Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader is supported for these macOS versions:
- Apple macOS computer running macOS 10.8.3 to macOS 10.14.
WARNING: Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader, as it is a 32-bit application, is incompatible with and will not run on macOS 10.15 "Catalina" and later, as these operating system versions require all applications to be 64-bit. You can use a virtual machine to run a pre-"Catalina" version of the macOS or a version of the Windows OS that supports the current Data Loader version.
These are the minimum requirements for hardware and virtual machines for Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader:
- Quad-core processor
- 8 GB RAM
50 GB available hard drive spaceNOTE: This includes space for the software, parallel processing, and temporary storage, which can grow quite large while running an operation.
- Minimum of 50 megabytes/second transfer rate on the hard drive
- High-speed Internet connection
- Either direct hardware installation, or installation on a virtual machine from VMWare, VirtualBox, Amazon AWS, or Rackspace that is configured for the specific versions outlined above
Optimal configuration of the system and overall environmentWARNING: If not optimally configured, sporadic and unpredictable problems can result from poor disk IO, limited/out of memory, limited/out of disk space, power failures, and/or abrupt system restarts.