Log in to the Jitterbit Harmony Portal to access the latest version of Cloud Studio, API Manager, Marketplace, Management Console, and Citizen Integrator or download the latest version of Design Studio, Private Agents, or the Private API Gateway. For support, visit Getting Support.
What's New in the Jitterbit Harmony Summer '21 Release
Discover what's new in Summer '21, consisting of Jitterbit Harmony releases 10.37 through 10.40.
The 10.40 release date is by region:
APAC: 12 August 2021 (AEST), August 11, 2021 (PDT)
EMEA: 12 August 2021
NA: August 16, 2021
- New connectors for EDI for Cloud, JMS, and OData
- Undo and redo
- Support for LDAP auxiliary classes
Agent and Management Console
- New option to set the time zone for schedules
- Changed behavior of
DbExecute()to return a record set
- Changed timeout of 4 hours
Harmony 10.40 also included various bug fixes and usability improvements.
For details, see the Harmony 10.40 release notes.
The 10.39 release date is by region:
- APAC: 22 July 2021 (AEST), July 21, 2021 (PDT)
- EMEA: 22 July 2021
- NA: July 26, 2021
- New option to select project variables to migrate
- Ability to reuse all transformations
- New drop zone for operations
Harmony 10.39 also included various bug fixes and usability improvements.
For details, see the Harmony 10.39 release notes.
The 10.38 release date is by region:
APAC: 1 July 2021 (AEST), July 2, 2021 (PDT)
EMEA: 6 July 2021
NA: July 7, 2021
- New LDAP connector
- Project collaborator avatars
- New option to generate data to preview in a transformation
- New prompt to delete operation steps
- Microsoft Teams: Support for HTML messages
- Ability to cancel operations in additional statuses
Harmony 10.38 also included various bug fixes and usability improvements.
For details, see the Harmony 10.38 release notes.
The 10.37 release date is by region:
APAC: 10 June 2021 AEST, June 9, 2021 PDT
EMEA: 10 June 2021
NA: June 14, 2021
- Upgrade to PostgreSQL database version 9.6
- Support for NetSuite WSDL version 2021.1
- Snowflake Connector: New Merge and Update activities
- Email Connector: Support for IMAP connections
- RabbitMQ Connector: Support for the AMQP standard
- Increased maximum for HTTP retries
- Support for simultaneous access to organizations
Harmony 10.37 also included various bug fixes and usability improvements.
For details, see the Harmony 10.37 release notes.
- No labels