Private Agent How-tos
This topic provides additional documentation on how to accomplish certain tasks with Jitterbit Harmony Private Agents:
- Adding Certificates to Keystore for Private Agents
Generic instructions for manually adding certificates to the Jitterbit Java keystore.
- Cleaning Up Drive Space
Instructions on recovering drive space when using Windows Private Agents.
- Connecting to SFTP with SSH Keys
Instructions on using SSL client keys specifically for SFTP connections, and how to convert keys to an appropriate format for Private Agents.
- Editing the Configuration File - jitterbit.conf
A description of what settings are available in the Private Agent configuration file (
jitterbit.conf) and how to change them.
- Editing the Jitterbit File Cleanup Service Rules for Private Agents
Instructions on editing the Jitterbit File Cleanup Service rules for Private Agents.
- Enabling Local File Location
Instructions for allowing the use of local files on Private Agents.
- Enabling Proxy for Private Agents
Instructions on enabling proxy settings for Private Agents.
- Improving Stability for 32-bit Linux Private Agents
Instructions on changing the default
postgresql.confsettings of version 10.15 or earlier 32-bit Linux Private Agents, or agents upgraded from one these versions, to improve stability.
- Increasing the Jitterbit Tomcat Heap Size
Instructions on increasing the Jitterbit Tomcat heap size to boost performance if you are reading or writing large JDBC data sets.
- Resetting the Private Agent PostgreSQL Admin Password
Two methods of changing the PostgreSQL password in a Harmony environment.
- Using the HTTPD Configuration File
Instructions on using the HTTPD configuration file.
- No labels