Jitterbit Harmony Citizen Integrator
Jitterbit Harmony Citizen Integrator (Citizen Integrator) is Jitterbit's click-and-run web application for non-technical users to quickly customize and deploy Design Studio integrations using pre-built Citizen Integrator recipes.
Citizen Integrator includes more than 500 pre-built Citizen Integrator recipes created by Jitterbit, including endpoints such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Autodesk, Dynamics CRM, Zoho, Zendesk, Shopify, Magento, ConstantContact, DotMailer, ServiceNow, SAP, Clarizen, and more.
NOTE: Take note of these important differences regarding recipes and templates for Design Studio and Cloud Studio:
- Citizen Integrator recipes can be used only with Design Studio, Jitterbit's standalone project design application that can be installed on Windows or macOS.
- Cloud Studio integration recipes and process templates, which are available through Jitterbit Marketplace, can be used only with Cloud Studio, Jitterbit's web-based project design application that is accessed from the Jitterbit Harmony Portal.
Log in to the Harmony Portal and choose Citizen Integrator to get started. These pages cover all available actions within our point-and-click web interface:
- Citizen Integrator - Dashboard
The Citizen Dashboard is your one-stop shop for all Citizen Integrator recipe activities.
- Citizen Integrator - Configure Recipe
After selecting a Citizen Integrator recipe, users walk through a series of steps to configure the recipe.
- Citizen Integrator - Generate or Edit Recipe
The easiest way to create a new Citizen Integrator recipe is to upload a Design Studio Jitterpak to generate a recipe and edit existing recipe steps. Also see Creating New Recipes for manual recipe creation.
- Citizen Integrator - Manage Deployed Recipes
See a list of deployed Citizen Integrator recipes and statuses, and view operation logs.
- Citizen Integrator - My Recipes
Filter, upload, generate, edit, deploy, update, copy, or delete Citizen Integrator recipes from a single location.
Refer to these additional pages for working with Citizen Integrator Jitterpaks using Design Studio or managing Citizen Integrator recipes:
- Citizen Integrator Jitterpaks
To work with a Citizen Integrator recipe directly in Design Studio, you can download a Jitterpak for the recipe from Success Central on the Citizen Integrator Jitterpaks page.
- Creating New Recipes
At the Jitterbit Developer Portal: For maximum control over your Citizen Integrator recipes, build them directly by creating a customized Jitterpak (.JPK) with recipe metadata (.JSON) that defines the recipe steps.
- Managing Recipes with Jitterbit Command Line Interface
At the Jitterbit Developer Portal: Manage your Citizen Integrator recipe repository from a command line. Many of these administrative options are also available from within the Citizen Integrator web interface.
The Demands of the Digital Age Require a Smarter Approach to Integration
Apps transformed the way we live. Now they’re transforming the way we work.
You and your team are dealing with more data, applications and devices than ever. The pressure is on you to quickly build connections between all of these things — but traditional integration solutions simply cannot scale out fast enough to keep up with today’s business demands.
Most integration technologies are designed to speak to apps, not users. Unless you speak SOA, ESB, SOAP or REST, you have to rely on the technical folks who do. And if you are one of the technical folks, everything has fallen to you, and you don’t have time to keep up.
Introducing Citizen Integrator, by Jitterbit. It’s designed for marketers who need to automate and report on campaigns. For IT directors who need to offer self-service integration to other departments quickly and securely. For salespeople who want to deliver quotes faster and with the right product information.
Jitterbit is designed for you to get connected today.
Citizen Integrator: Modern Integration for the Digital Business
Citizen Integrator combines the best of traditional integration with the new self-service needs of digital citizens.
Now you can provide simple, self-service integration for your business. Non-technical users can connect apps and services in an intuitive, step-by-step experience without exhausting valuable IT resources. And your company can manage and monitor all your integrations on a central integration platform to ensure the quality and consistency your business demands.
One Platform: Limitless Opportunities
Citizen Integrator is built on Jitterbit’s leading cloud integration platform, Harmony. There are no new products to install or configure. Citizen Integrator is ideal when you need:
- Centralized Self-Service Integration. Expose pre-built integration examples in your business application, corporate IT portal, or product offering. You control the presentation and integrations that are available to your end-users.
- Repeatable, Standardized Integration. Quickly deploy pre-built Citizen Integrator recipes to multiple environments and customers. You can even build your own recipes and publish them to the world — or keep them private if you prefer.
- Quick Integration Between Popular Endpoints. Citizen Integrator comes with an ever-growing library of recipes that connect a variety of applications using standard fields and best practices design patterns. You can have common integrations up and running in minutes.
Citizen Integrator Brings Harmony to Your Digital Business
Citizen Integrator is available with all versions of Harmony. With Harmony and Citizen you can:
- Mix and match recipes in your Citizen Integration user experience. Show your own recipes or choose from Harmony’s Recipe Library.
- Manage all of your integrations in one place. No matter where your integrations are built or deployed, you can control all of them within Harmony’s Management Console.
- Use Harmony Smart Agent for enterprise-class performance, security and deployment options.
- Customize deployed Citizen Integrator recipes within Harmony’s Design Studio.
- Create Citizen Integrator recipes from any Design Studio integration.
- Shortens integration development and implementation time with a large selection of out-of-the-box Citizen Integrator recipes connecting popular endpoints such Salesforce, NetSuite, Shopify, Magento, and Zendesk.
- Frees IT staff from the burden of building connections with selfservice capabilities, while still having governance, control, and the ability to customize within a powerful, secure iPaaS platform.
- Adds value by overcoming integration project backlogs and becoming a proactive leader in your company’s digital transformation.
Datasheet: Jitterbit Citizen Integrator
Datasheet: Jitterbit Citizen Integrator for App Providers