Log in to the Harmony Portal to access the latest version of the API Manager, Management Console, and Citizen Integrator or to download the latest version of Design Studio and Private Agents. As always, please contact support if you need help.
8.30 Harmony Release Notes - April 12, 2018
Note to all customers that have purchased and are currently running the SAP EventListener:
At the time that you upgrade your Private Agents to either version 8.29.2 or to version 8.30, you will be required to upgrade the SAP EventListener to version 188.8.131.52. Please contact your Customer Success Manager to obtain SAP EventListener 184.108.40.206.
- Agent / Studio: Implemented the ability to perform lookup within JMS Queue.
JMS Connector now supports JNDI context lookup for JMS destinations when using Poll, Browse and Publish activities.
- Agent / Studio: Added the option to write an FTP source file to a separate archive folder after processing.
Added 'Use Success Folder' and 'Use Error Folder' under Options for an FTP source file. Configure an FTP source file to be archived in a separate "success" folder after successful processing to the primary target destination(s) or to a separate "error" folder if not successful.
- Agent / Studio: Added the option to write a local file target to a separate archive folder after processing.
Added 'Use Success Folder' and 'Use Error Folder' under Options for a local file target. Configure a local file target to be archived in a separate "success" folder after successful processing to the primary target destination(s) or to a separate "error" folder if not successful.
- Agent / Studio: Added the option to write a local file source to a separate archive folder after processing
Added 'Use Success Folder' and 'Use Error Folder' under Options for a local file source. Configure a local file source to be archived in a separate "success" folder after successful processing to the primary target destination(s) or to a separate "error" folder if not successful.
- QuickBooks: OAuth 2.0 is now supported.
The QuickBooks connector has been updated to support OAuth 2.0 authentication while remaining backward compatible with OAuth 1.0.
- Studio: Workday Connector is now available.
The Workday Connector is now accessible from the Studio. You can find the Workday Connector in the Connector tree.
- Studio: SAP S4 HANA Connector is now available.
The SAP S4 HANA Connector is now accessible from the Studio. You can find the SAP S4 HANA (on-premises) Connector in the Connector tree.
- Studio: The NetSuite Connector now supports the 2018.1 WSDL.
The NetSuite Connector has been modified as per the requirements of the NetSuite 2018.1 WSDL and has been successfully certified.
- Studio: Project description is no longer available after a Jitterpak is exported or imported.
The project description and Jitterpak comment now appear during the Jitterpak export and import.
- API Gateway: Improved the OAuth redirect gateway flow.
For OAuth configured APIs, the API Gateway will now redirect to the original request URL after OAuth login.
- Studio: Fixed an issue with hidden project variables in the Data Elements pane on Script pad.
The 'hidden' project variables are now masked in the Test pane of the Script pad.
- Studio: Fixed an issue where a global variable could not be used to change the name of an attachment.
The use of global variables for email attachment names is now supported.
- Studio: Fixed an issue where corruption and appending characters to names that contain foreign characters caused the inability to download a project.
Fixed corruption of foreign characters in object name and project variable description upon deploy/delete/download.
- Studio: Fixed an issue where calling the function tooltip with the red question mark in formula builder within a transformation, caused the information window to briefly appear and then moves behind the main window.
The function tooltip window now displays and remains on top of the screen when called from formula builder.
- Agent: Fixed the issue where the run time JSON is not parsing properly.
When creating a JSON transformation that contains nested arrays, the JSON now processes properly.
- Agent: Fixed an issue on Linux where the Drain/Stop feature was not waiting for Log Sync before shutting down.
Updated Drain/Stop features so that the status shows correctly and the Agents shutdown properly. When doing a drain stop, operations will now complete before the agent turns off. This fix will allow an agent to properly synchronize all operation instances with the Harmony Cloud.
- Agent: Fixed a critical error during temporary directory creation.
Certain temporary directories and files will now be removed after each operation successfully completes.
- Studio: Fixed an issue with the 'Log Only Errors' operation option.
The 'Log Only Errors' option located under the operation options in the Studio now functions as expected. When 'Log Only Errors' is selected, child operations will not display in the log when completed successfully. Parent (root level) operations always display in the log since they require logging to function properly.
- Agent: Fixed an issue causing debug statements to fill up logs.
Removed a dependency so that the debug statements are working correctly and excessive logging does not occur.
- Studio: Fixed an issue where an FTP Target is not displaying the 'Use Error Folder' path after downloading the project from Harmony Cloud.
When the 'Use Error Folder' option has been set up in an FTP target, the 'Use Error Folder' path now displays in the project within Studio when the project is downloaded from Harmony.
- Agent: Fixed an issue where an FTP archive target was not copied to the error folder path when using a Linux agent
When the 'Use Error Folder' option has been set up in an FTP target, the archive file is now successfully created in the error folder path when an archive operation fails to run successfully on a Linux agent.
- Agent / Studio: Fixed an issue that was allowing archived files to be overwritten.
When the 'Use Success Folder' or 'Use Error Folder' option are set up, the success or error archive files are now successfully written to a success folder when the operation is successful or to an error folder when the operation fails. The file names are written with an additional "_x" string appended to them sequentially to prevent overwriting previous files.