Harmony Release Notes – December 2, 2016
Log in to the Harmony Portal to access the latest version of the API Manager, Management Console, and Citizen Integrator or to download the latest version of Design Studio and Private Agents. For support, visit Getting Support.
- New feature: Citizen Integrator (Harmony website)
Have a standard integration and want to get started quickly? Citizen Integrator is Jitterbit's solution to help anyone quickly deploy basic integrations! Just select a standard Recipe, enter basic information into a user-friendly wizard, and test and run your project all from the Web Management Console. Go to Menu > Citizen Integrator to see what's available:
- Dozens of standard Recipes created by Jitterbit, with more coming in the near future.
- Endpoints including Salesforce, NetSuite, Autodesk, Dynamics CRM, Zoho, ZenDesk, Shopify, Magento, ConstantContact, DotMailer, and ServiceNow. Look for more endpoints in the coming months including Workday, Slack, and others!
- Your own customized Recipes that you can share with others in your organization. Learn how to create your own Recipes in our documentation.
- New feature: Clarizen Connector now available (Studio)
The Clarizen Connector is now accessible from the Design Studio. You can find the Clarizen Connector under Connectors on the left.