10.8 Harmony Release
Harmony Portal, Private Agents, and Sandbox Cloud Agent Group
Released October 9, 10, and 14, 2019
The 10.8 release date is by region:
- APAC: Released 9 October 2019
- EMEA: Released 10 October 2019
- NA: Released October 14, 2019
Included in this release are updates to these Harmony components:
Cloud applications accessed through the Harmony Portal were updated to 10.8 at the time of the release. Private Agent installers are available in each region as of the conclusion of each region's release.
- 64-bit Windows and Linux Private Agents
Windows and Linux Private Agents are now available in a 64-bit version. Note:
- Existing 32-bit agent versions must be uninstalled prior to upgrading (see instructions for Windows or Linux).
- Existing PostgreSQL and PostgreSQL driver (psqlODBC or pODBC) installations must be uninstalled.
- Existing 32-bit ODBC drivers are not supported.
- Private Agents remain available in a 32-bit version.
- Custom component groups
To help organize projects, you can now categorize components into custom groups, displayed within the project pane's Components tab.
- Schema upload limit is now 5 MB
When uploading a schema from a file or URL, the maximum schema size is now 5 MB. The limit has been reduced to maintain the processing speed of other requests.
- Enhanced performance of existing activities
When reopening an existing activity configuration, only the selected object will be displayed instead of reloading the entire object list. You can still reload the entire list using the refresh link to change an existing configuration.
- Display states now persist by user and project
Cloud Studio now remembers the display states that a given user was last using for a given project. These include, for example, whether the project index displays projects in card or list view, whether categories in the project navigator are expanded or collapsed, and which tab is active in the script component palette.
- Project navigator items are now collapsed by default
The project pane's Workflows and Components tabs now display items in a collapsed state by default.
- Filename keyword support is now displayed
Endpoint configuration fields that support using filename keywords such as
timeas input now include those keywords in the field's "V" icon dropdown.
- Project variable information is now displayed within scripts
The value and description of project variables are now displayed upon hovering over a project variable in the Variables > Project Variables tab of the script component palette.
- Snowflake connector now supports warehouses
When configuring a Snowflake connection, you can now specify a warehouse name for connecting to Snowflake.
- Snowflake connector now supports SQL queries
The Snowflake connector now provides a Query activity that walks you through constructing a SQL statement to query data from a Snowflake table.
Jitterbit.WriteFileignored global variables used in an endpoint configuration.
- Renaming global variables now works properly
When renaming a global variable and selecting the option to update all references in the project, references that contain the new global variable name as a portion of another variable are no longer erroneously renamed.
- Validation now works properly for manually edited schemas
After uploading a valid sample file schema and then manually editing it to result in an invalid schema, the schema is now correctly reported as invalid. Previously, some manually edited schemas were erroneously being reported as valid.
- Validation now works properly for schemas with mismatched file types
After uploading a valid sample file schema that doesn't match the selected file type, the schema is now correctly reported as invalid. Previously, any valid schema was being reported as valid regardless of the selected file type.
- Imported API SOAP projects can now be deployed
After importing a project that uses an API SOAP Request or Response activity as an operation step, the project is now able to be deployed without an error.
- Check Jitterbit Trust for the latest release dates and times, as the schedule is subject to change.
- See the Sandbox Cloud Agent Group release notes.
- Reference Jitterbit Harmony Known Issues related to recent releases.
- Review the Jitterbit End-of-Life Policy.
- Find Documentation Updates at Jitterbit Success Central.
- Contact Jitterbit Support or ask the Jitterbit Community.
- No labels